A client of mine up by Frisco is looking for someone with a HubSpot Certification to work inside with his team of marketers in the medical device industry.
If you've been working at an agency with multiple clients, or if you've worked internally and had decent training, this might be for you. Also, if you're traveling too far, and if you live north of 121 between Frisco and Lewisville, you're going to be a happy camper.
1) You're the button pusher. You can run the campaign and make sure it's optimized to drive leads to medical professionals
2) You may use the word strategy and campaign, but you're self-aware enough to know that a couple of years in PPC or email campaigns is not enough to understand the full marketing stack.
3) When interviewing, you don't repeat the words A/B Testing or Success Factors because you think they're a magic totem.
What you'll learn.
1) B2B Marketing
2) How to navigate internal marketing structures in a rapidly growing company
3) The joy of not having an hour commute.
If you're interested, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org with some indication that you've read this blogpost, and I'll get you in touch with the hiring manager.